I just arrived home and discovered that the canvas prints had arrived. All I can say is . . . “freaking spectacular”!! I am so impressed and thrilled with your work. Thank you so much. I recommended you to a co worker about a month ago and will continue to sing your praises.
Blog » Posts Tagged ‘photos on canvas’
ZaZaGallery.com, a premier purveyor of fine art photo prints on canvas, has recently started offering highly custom Pop Art canvas prints as well. Pop Art was originally an art movement that emerged globally in the 1950’s, and has been embraced on a widespread level in recent years, largely due to digital media and the proliferation of photo manipulation. Pop Art is a loose term that involves isolating objects from their environment and placing them in new surroundings. When dealing with photographs and digital photo manipulation, this usually means using a program such as Photoshop to cut out a subject and put it against a new background. Pop Art pioneer Andy Warhol made Pop Art synonymous with bright colors and multiple panels of the same image displayed in various complimentary color themes, though this is not the only interpretation. Pop Art created by the artists of ZaZa Gallery typically takes cues from Warhol, but presents offerings with several different interpretations as inspiration for custom pop art for our customers.
If you’re looking for a Warhol inspired Pop Art Canvas Prints made from your favorite photo(s) then you should start with ZaZa Gallery’s unique custom ordering process that allows you to select colors, the number of panels, and even color accents in your images so that our artists can create a piece of custom pop art that uniquely suits you. Only ZaZa Gallery involves the customer in the creative process, so your final pop art canvas print will be fundamentally part of you, and cherished for years.
ZaZa Gallery allows you to choose one, two, or four panels to be featured in your pop art canvas print. You can even elect to use different images in each of your panels. Typically each panel will have a different background color and a black and white or single tone subject. You can highlight parts of your image by choosing to have color accents.
If you tell us what parts of your image you love most, we can add color accents to them. For example, without accents a single panel pop art print will feature your subject in a stylized black and white set against a colored background. With a color accent, we can add a vibrant color to a shirt, hair, a bow, balloon, ball – just about anything. And, if you have multiple panels this accent can change color from panel to panel or stay the same. You can even select the color you’d like us to use.
On the ordering page we provide a standard palette of colors that you can choose to include, or exclude. Colors in this palette range from bright to pastel, light to dark, and several inbetween. If you make no note on colors, the artist will take license and choose colors his or herself. You can also choose colors that you definitely do not want included, and give the artist license to use any but those. Or, you can dictate expressly what colors to use, where. The choice is yours.
With all of these different options, ZaZa Gallery stands apart from the rest by offering nearly 50,000 variations, meaning your custom created pop art canvas print is going to be one that is truly unique.
Despite all of these options, we understand that some customers have something very specific in mind when it comes to their pop art, and we are more than willing to work with such ones on an individual basis to create something that they’re going to love. Call 707-634-6109 for a consultation and a custom quote for your pop art canvas print.
Everyone knows that digital cameras have made taking photographs easier and cheaper. We now have the option of emailing our favorite photos to family and friends instead of waiting for copies to be printed and then snail mailing them. We can also instantly print our favorite digital photos at home with a printer or send them to be printed at a photography shop directly from the comfort of our home. And with the technology that has emerged in canvas printing, it has now become easier to just send your favorite digital photos in to a printer and suddenly you have a beautiful work of art. There are so many great advantages to printing pictures on canvas, here are some of the main ones:
Easy editing: You can edit your photograph the way that you want it so when you print pictures on canvas they come out exactly how you expect them too. You can change colored photos to black and white, you can change them to a blurry, watercolor feel, or simply produce a beautiful canvas print. You are free to edit your pictures however you see fit.
Many canvas sizes: When you print pictures on canvas, you have a wide variety of different sizes of canvas to choose from. Here they start as small as 8×10 and go up from there, and you can even request odd sized canvas to create an even more unique work.
Lower prices: Today, canvas prints are extremely affordable and anyone can print pictures on canvas to display anywhere. Many canvas prints start below $30 and even the larger canvas prints can stay under $100 as well. So it does not matter how big or small your budget might be, you can now afford to immortalize your favorite pictures on canvas.
Durability: Many people do not realize that when they print pictures on canvas, those pictures will last for generations to come. With the specialized archival inks that are used to print the pictures as well as the treatments once the print is finished, these canvas prints are designed to last for several decades – normally past 100 years. This means that your beautiful canvas prints can easily be passed down to your children and grandchildren.
As anyone can easily see, there are plenty of advantages to printing pictures on canvas. ZaZa Gallery offers several wonderful ways to have your favorite pictures turned into works of art. From different sized canvas options to different prices, you will easily find something that will help you see all of the advantages of printing pictures on canvas.
Considering getting some of your photo prints on canvas to display around your home or office? It can be hard to figure out which photographs to turn into beautiful canvas prints. Your vacation photos, your family portraits, landscape photographs you took on your last hike – all would make beautiful prints on canvas. So how do you choose? Well there are four tips that you can use to help choose the right photographs so that your prints on canvas will be beautiful every time.
1. Clear Photographs: You want to make sure that the photos that you choose to become prints on canvas are clear and not blurry, especially those family portraits. Clear, crisp photographs are always a great choice because when they are turned into prints on canvas and enlarged, that detail will stay clear and beautiful. Clear photos will ensure that any print you have created will turn out beautiful and won’t lose any detail in the process.
2. High Resolution Scans: If you are scanning in a photograph to turn into a canvas print, you want to make sure that you scan it at a resolution of at least 300ppi. This will help us to print the best possible image as a larger canvas print and will ensure that no detail is lost in the process. Lower resolutions can be turned into prints on canvas but can lose detail or color in the process.
3. Digital Photographs: Digital photographs are the ideal choice to create prints on canvas as they are already in digital format. This way, you don’t lose detail or color when you are scanning the photograph in to send to the canvas printer. That said, if you don’t have a digital copy of your image and are going to have to scan it, it is better to send us your paper print than to do it yourself – assuming you can afford the time it takes for us to receive it, of course.
4. Edited Photographs: You do want to make sure that any photograph that you are considering having turned into a canvas print has been edited to how you like it. You want to crop out anything you don’t want in the canvas print, take out red eyes if you are able, clear up any lighting or brightness issues that are bothering you, and basically edit the picture so that it is just the way that you want it. We offer standard retouching for free, which means that we will actively help your image to look best, but only you know exactly what you want. If you find that you don’t have the tools or skillset to edit your own photograph, write what you would like different in the “Notes” section of your order.
If you take these four tips into consideration when you are choosing your photographs to send to ZaZa Gallery to be printed on canvas, you will easily get back the most beautiful prints possible. The only other thing you have to worry about is which pictures you want to have printed, and that can take the most time.
Just about everyone owns a digital camera these days and they are getting cheaper and cheaper. With the ease of taking pictures and editing them on the computer, it is so simple to create some of the most amazing pictures with even a disposable digital camera. You can easily take color photos and turn them into black and white or use special effects to turn your photograph into something totally different. But what do you do with them once you have these awesome photos? Print them on paper? Send them to the local photography shop? Have you thought about having your digital pictures on canvas to display in your home or office?
Digital pictures on canvas aren’t nearly as expensive as you might think. Even the largest canvas prints can be extremely affordable and fit into any budget. Canvas prints are also the very best way to ensure that your digital photographs will stay beautiful much longer than any other medium. This is because canvas is an extremely durable medium. Simply look at the beautiful works of art from hundreds of years ago. And, with the advances in technology, canvas is even more durable today than ever.
Also, the inks that are used in the specialized ink-jet printers to produce digital pictures on canvas are designed to last for decades. These archival inks are created so that they can stand up to environmental issues such as dust, sunlight, water, and more. They help seal your digital pictures on canvas so that they last for generations.
When you couple the durability of both the canvas and the archival inks with the finishing treatments, you have a beautiful work of art that will last to be passed down to your grandchildren. These treatments completely seal in the archival inks and the canvas so that even water will run right off. The digital pictures that you took on your vacation, that hike in the mountains, of your family and friends will suddenly become a beautiful way to decorate any room and create a focal point for visitors to see.
Digital pictures on canvas are a beautiful way to immortalize your favorite pictures, moments, views, and family members. They also make wonderful gifts for loved ones. ZaZa Gallery offers a wide variety of canvas prints, both in sizes and different types of wraps. You can easily upload your digital photographs and have them printed on canvas then shipped directly to you. Make sure that you check out having your digital pictures on canvas before you worry about paper prints.
For many years, photographers have printed their pictures on paper and then framed them with beautifully expensive frames before they hung them. Specialized framing shops offered just about any type of framing you could imagine, designed and cut to your specifications. But framing can get expensive, especially for those larger pictures, so many photographers simply stopped using larger pictures altogether. They never considered choosing canvas pictures instead of framed pictures because they assumed that canvas was more expensive. And, in the past, it was. With the breakthroughs in canvas printing technology, it is easier and less expensive to have your pictures printed on canvas than it is to print and frame them.
There are several main reasons that you would want to choose canvas pictures over framed pictures, with the main one being print longevity. A normal picture is printed on paper and paper begins to wear quickly, even in a frame. Yet canvas pictures are printed on a medium that will last for generations, and they are printed with special inks that were designed to last just as long. These inks are also designed to withstand the elements – especially light – where normal printer inks are not. This means that your beautifully framed picture will start to fade quickly whereas canvas pictures will last for decades before ever showing signs of wear.
Another reason to choose canvas pictures over framed pictures is that you can hang a canvas print right out of the packaging instead of having to get it framed. ZaZa Gallery will print your photograph on canvas and ship it out to you as soon as it’s ready. When you get it, you can take it directly out of the packaging and hang it anywhere you would like. Paper prints, however, need to be framed before they can be hung or they have to be put into an album. This means a trip to the store for a frame, and maybe even a costly frame if you have a larger print or a special size.
There are so many great reasons to choose canvas pictures over framed ones, but these two reasons are enough to see the value in canvas pictures. From the money that you will save between framing and having to replace paper pictures over time, it is easy to see why choosing canvas pictures is a smart way to go. You no longer have to worry about your favorite pictures losing their colors or their details, you simply have to worry about where to hang them.
If you are like other photographers out there, then you have plenty of beautiful photographs just sitting on your computer or in a box somewhere that you would love to have hanging in your home or office. You just aren’t sure about having them printed on paper and framed, as that always seems to cost more than you want to spend. How about putting your favorite pictures on canvas for display? Not sure about this new way of printing your favorite pictures? Here are five great reasons why you should put your favorite pictures on canvas:
1. Longevity: Pictures on canvas will last so much longer than normal paper prints. Canvas is much more sturdy than paper and can easily last for generations, while paper has a low life expectancy when it comes to being on display. Canvas prints will easily last for many decades, even over a hundred years, before they require any type of special treatment.
2. Depth: Take a look at a paper print and then a canvas print and you will immediately notice a big difference. Since paper is flat and canvas is made of woven materials, the canvas prints will always have a depth to them that makes the picture stand out and come alive. Paper prints cannot do this, and just create a flat look no matter what types of inks are used.
3. Ink: ZaZa Gallery goes out of its way to use only the best archival materials in our pictures on canvas, and this focus on quality includes our inks as well. We use archival rated inks, which the canvas soaks up into it’s woven fibers insuring an incredibly long-lasting image.
4. Wrapping: Canvas has so many different wrapping options that can add to the effects of the overall picture. Gallery wrapping is one of the most popular, and this is where the picture is actually printed to the very ends of the canvas so that it wraps around the stretcher bars when the canvas print is completed. It adds to the depth of the picture on canvas as well, since it gives the illusion of being more 3-dimensional than a normal paper print ever could.
5. End Treatments: Pictures on canvas are also privileged to specialized treatments once the print is finished. These treatments help to lock the inks into the canvas and to help protect the canvas against the elements, though if you want them to last the longest you should hang them in dry areas away from direct sunlight.
These are five great reasons why you should choose to put your pictures on canvas for display instead of choosing paper prints. Not only will these specific things help your favorite pictures become even more beautiful, but they will also last ten times longer than paper prints could ever dream of.
When it comes to choosing fine art prints, paintings, and more, it can be confusing as to which will last longest, which will provide a beautifully unique way to enjoy the art work in your home or office, and which will cost you less in the long run. There are so many different factors that go into every different fine art print, especially those Giclee printings on canvas that you actually see all of the time.
For those that are not familiar with Giclee, it is the form of using an ink-jet printer to produce an image on canvas to be stretched into a work of art to be hung. But why choose Giclee printing on canvas over other forms of artwork, especially any hand-painted works out there for sale? There are several reasons:
1. Giclee printing on canvas is a great way to get a print of your favorite artists’ work without paying an arm and a leg for them. Suddenly, you can own Picasso’s, van Gogh’s, da Vinci’s without spending millions on one. Yet, they still look as beautiful as the original and look hand-painted as well, thus creating a unique look when you display them.
2. Giclee printing on canvas actually uses a better technique and better materials now than they did in the past. These materials and techniques ensure that your Giclee printing on canavs will not fade or show signs of wear before one-hundred years. This is ten times as long as paper prints can last you, and still offer you the chance to have a beautiful hand-painted print hanging in your home or office – even if people do not know that it is not hand-painted!
3. The pigments in Giclee printings on canvas actually are extremely thick, and many first time buyers are surprised at this. Since the inks used in these printings on canvas are not just any old ink-jet inks that you can buy at your local discount store, they are a specialized ink that is created just for canvas and in turn, they provide a beautifully rich way to enjoy different paintings on canvas just like you owned the original.
4. Giclee printings on canvas do not just have to be extremely well-known artists. They can be created by anyone that has a passion for their art work and wants to recreate it and offer it to their fans without having to go for cheap paper prints instead.
Keep in mind that those that are not professional canvas printers will offer you Giclee prints on canvas, but you can guarantee that they were not made by someone who knew what they were doing and by a true artist. So be very wary when purchasing anything from a discount store that is to be like Giclee printing on canvas.
For artists and photographers, family portraits have always been a staple of business. People love to see, remember, and show off their family to everyone around them which means that they love to have different family portraits created throughout their lives. And, with the popularity of canvas prints in today’s world, custom canvas prints of family portraits are becoming more and more popular. If you are an artist or photographer that does not offer family portraits as custom canvas prints to your customers, here are some great points to remember when you are determining if you can offer them without raising your costs:
1. Durability: Canvas prints offer a way for your customers to enjoy their family portraits for many generations to come. Since canvas prints are created with techniques that have been refined over the years and with materials that will ensure they last over a hundred years, it is easy to offer custom canvas prints to your customers that come in for family portraits and let them know that these prints will be around for their children or grandchildren. The different archival inks, canvas quality, and the treatment techniques that are used on custom canvas prints today have been tested and researched so that we can be sure that they will last over one hundred years before they ever start to show wear and tear like paper prints will.
2. Beauty: Custom canvas prints are a real work of art and resemble hand-painted oil or acrylic paintings. Your customers will be thrilled with the finished product, especially when it will look like they spent a ton of money on them when they really didn’t, and it will give them the opportunity to show off their family to those who come to their home or office. The beauty of these custom canvas prints is easy to see, especially when the finished product is displayed.
3. Reproduction: There will always be parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other family members who will see the custom canvas prints of these family portraits and want one for their own homes. By using canvas printers for these family portraits, it’s easy to have them recreated so that other people in the family can enjoy them as well. And, by simply saving the picture in a digital format, you can have any custom canvas print recreated when needed.
4. Cost: Believe it or not, but custom canvas prints are not expensive. Therefore, you can easily offer them to your customers without costing them an arm and a leg to have this beautiful work of art in their home or office.
It is easy to show your customers the benefits of custom canvas prints when they are ordering their family portraits from you. Once you show them the different perks to having custom canvas prints of any of their favorite family pictures, the only problem might be them choosing the photo to have printed.
Looking for a unique, personal gift for someone special in your life? Tired of giving that same old gift all the time? You know; bath sets, pajamas, gift cards… they all get really old after awhile and it can be hard to find the right gift to give that they will love and that you will love to give. Well, what if you could give them something that they could enjoy for the rest of their lives and always think of you when people asked about it? How about a beautiful canvas poster of one of your favorite photographs as a gift for someone special? Think about it, you can give unique canvas posters to those favorite people in your life for the same price as you’re going to spend on an impersonal gift from a department store. Here are some tips on choosing the right type and size of canvas posters to give to loved ones:
1. Give photos of people or places they love. You know that grandma loves you all and that your parents all love to see the kids, so give them a canvas poster of your last family portrait or one of all the grandkids together and they will flip over it. Or, you can choose to give them a canvas poster of the place that they honeymooned in Hawaii or their favorite lake house. There are all different ways to get creative with the pictures that you choose for canvas posters for your loved ones.
2. Choose the right size. There are several different sizes of canvas posters that you can pick but you want to make sure that your family member will have a place to display the size that you choose. Some canvas posters are just too big, yet some might be a bit small for a centerpiece on a wall. So, it’s best to try and take a look at the area that you think they would hang it before you order. This way, you can determine the wall space that they have available and what size of canvas posters might look the best in their home or offices.
3. Set a budget. When you are looking at the different sizes and types of canvas posters, make sure that you consider the costs when you order. If you have a set budget that you want to stay within, make sure that you order canvas posters that are within that budget range.
Overall, there are thousands of great ideas that you can use to create beautiful canvas posters for your loved ones to give as gifts for any occasion. You no longer have to worry about getting them the same old tired gifts year after year. Instead, get them something that they will truly love and enjoy.